Less than 10 miles from the airport, tommie Austin is a boutique hotel located in the urban core of Austin. Easily walk to music and art venues, restaurants and bars during your downtown stay.
What is the best address to put in my GPS?
How do I get to the hotel from the Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (9.3 miles)?
Driving From Austin-bergstrom International Airport:
- Head southwest on Presidential Blvd toward Service Dr.
- Slight right onto Service Dr.
- Turn right onto Spirit of Texas Dr.
- Turn left to merge onto State Hwy 71 W
- Merge onto State Hwy 71 W
- Use the 2nd from the right lane to stay on State Hwy 71 W
- Continue onto S Hwy 183/US-183 Hwy N
- Use the right 2 lanes to take the TX-111 Loop exit toward Cesar Chavez St
- Take the 7th St ramp
- Continue onto E 7th St
- Turn left onto San Marcos St
- Turn right at the 1st cross street onto E 6th St
- Turn left onto San Jacinto Blvd
- Turn right onto E 5th St.
- Hotel Tommie will be on the right
Access to the front of the hotel is heading east on San Jacinto Blvd.
The hotel does not offer a complimentary shuttle to and from the airport.
We can help schedule transportation services.
Other transportation options include:
How do I get to the hotel from the Austin Amtrak Station (1.6 miles)?
- Catch the Blue Line at ABIA Lower Level from 6 minutes taxi drive from the main airport exit.
- Take the Blue Line from ABIA Lower Level (20-Manor Rd/Riverside NB) and get off at Lavaca/4th (This will take about 36 minutes).
- Take a taxi to Hotel Tommie, which will only take 2 minutes.
Does the hotel offer an airport shuttle?
Can hotel help schedule transportation?
If you would like additional information on arranging transportation, feel free to contact the Front Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org.