What are we doing to protect our guests?
- Masks are to be worn at all times in public areas and social distancing signage has been added to guide traffic through these spaces
- Limits on the number of people in an elevator and fitness center at one time.
- Proper shields, distancing and less transfer of items between guests and colleagues at the front desk.
- Frequent cleaning of high traffic public spaces and touchpoints including elevator buttons, keys and doorknobs.
- Touchless hand sanitizer stations throughout the hotel.
- More frequent replacement of HVAC filters in guestrooms and public spaces with HEPA filters.
- Revised guestroom setup, with the removal of high touch items such as, magazines, pens, pads, toiletries etc. These items will be available for all guests upon request.
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfecting measures of all guestrooms.
- Housekeeping services have been modified to ensure COVID-19 safety practices are adhered to.