Manhattan Suite Endless Summer Edition
Having outdoor space is a pipe dream for most New Yorkers. Allow us to make your dreams a reality. When booking the Manhattan Suite between July 1st and October 11th, 2020, you will not only have access to your own, private 150 sq. ft. terrace, but you will also receive a pair of 50 Bowery branded sunglasses and a cooler filled with wine and beer to sip while taking in the view of the city skyline.
The one-of-a-kind Manhattan Suite on the fourth floor of 50 Bowery includes a private, lushly landscaped terrace overlooking the Manhattan Bridge and Brooklyn skyline. Thoughtfully designed by Wimberly Interiors, the suite includes a separate living room with pull-out sofa, floor-to-ceiling windows and distressed oak. The curated artwork connects guests to New York City’s dynamic art scene.
- King bed with luxe linens for those sleep-in kind of mornings
- Private landscaped terrace with views of the Manhattan Bridge and Brooklyn
- Separate living room with pull-out sofa
- Versatile desk/dining table
- Lush bathrobe
- Lefroy Brooks rain showerhead
- Designer bath amenities by Jonathan Adler
- Original artwork
- In-room safe to secure your most precious gadgets
- Accommodates up to four guests