Manhattan Suite with Terrace
Book This Room
The one-of-a-kind Manhattan Suite on the fourth floor of 50 Bowery includes a private, lushly landscaped terrace overlooking the Manhattan Bridge and Brooklyn skyline. Thoughtfully designed by Wimberly Interiors, the suite includes a separate living room with pull-out sofa, floor-to-ceiling windows and distressed oak. The curated artwork connects guests to New York City’s dynamic art scene.
Guests booking the suite between July 1 and September 30 will receive a cooler filled with wine and beer to sip on their private terrace while taking in the view of the city skyline.
515 sq. ft. (in addition to a 150 sq. ft. terrace)
VIEW 3D TOUR
- King bed with luxe linens for those sleep-in kind of mornings
- Private landscaped terrace with views of the Manhattan Bridge and Brooklyn
- Separate living room with pull-out sofa
- Versatile desk/dining table
- Lush bathrobe
- Lefroy Brooks rain showerhead
- Designer bath amenities by Jonathan Adler
- Original artwork
- In-room safe to secure your most precious gadgets
- Accommodates up to four guests