- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary local calls and 800 access
- Concierge service
- 24-hour access to on-property fitness center
- Open 24 hours with key card entry (so that guests can keep up their workout routine on their own time)
- Gym features: 2 ellipticals, 2 treadmills, 2 Peloton bikes, free weights, Glide functional trainer
- Atlantic Terrace, a 5,000-square-foot outdoor urban park with seating
Visit our on-site Fitness Center:
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Meeting and event spaces
- Luxe linens for those sleep-in kind of mornings
- Versatile desk/dining table
- Lush bathrobe
- Lefroy Brooks rain showerhead
- Designer bath amenities by Jonathan Adler
- Original artwork
- Tweet for free with complimentary Wi-Fi
- In-room safe to secure your most precious gadgets
Hotel 50 Bowery applies a nightly $12 (plus tax) destination fee, which provides guests with a large array of exclusive services and amenities, including:
- Access to 2nd floor Living Room, 7:30am – 8pm daily
- Complimentary tea and coffee, 7:30am – 4pm daily
- Complimentary access to 24-hour fitness center, equipped with 2 Peloton bikes
- Complimentary premium Wi-Fi
- Complimentary in-room tea and coffee machine upon request
- Daily WSJ and NY Times newspapers
- 25% discount on Bowery Works
- Unlimited local, long distance and 800-calls (international calls not included)
- Up to 20% discount on tickets to the World Trade Center observatory. Click the link here to get 20% off regular tickets, or simply show your guest room key at the customer service desk at the World Trade Center for 10% off.
- 10% off all purchases at Bake Culture, a well known local Taiwanese bakery featuring Asian and European pastries, coffee and specialty teas, located next door to the hotel.
- Digital map for local street art that can be done as a walking or running tour. The map is exclusively curated by Run Street for Hotel 50 Bowery and updated frequently as art changes!
ACCESSIBILITY AT HOTEL 50 BOWERY NYC
Hotel 50 Bowery NYC meets and exceeds all of the requirements for the Americans with Disabilities Act. The staff at this ADA-friendly hotel in Chinatown is at the ready, from reservations to checking in or out, to arranging any special accommodations in between. The hotel’s public areas, bar and lounge are all ADA-friendly and accessible by wheelchair. Our newly-built property makes certain that all of our guests are able to enjoy every feature Hotel 50 Bowery has to offer in our private meeting rooms as well as all public spaces.
Our facilities for disabled persons in our NYC ADA hotel include certain rooms equipped with:Audiovisual smoke detectorsRoll-in showersShower bench and grab railsWheelchair accessible doors, peepholes, closet poles, towel racks, sink/vanity, climate controls
The common areas throughout the hotel are ADA-approved, and service dogs are allowed at no extra fee.
Call 866-9BOWERY to speak to a reservations professional now and discuss the ADA room type best suited to your needs.