We are delighted to welcome you to Hotel Lincoln. We have saved you a front row seat for sunshine, walking and biking paths, and lake breezes, all just steps outside our front door.
The health and wellbeing of our guests and associates is paramount. As part of our ongoing commitment to you, we have implemented enhanced standards of care and cleanliness to ensure a safe and comfortable stay with us. Please find information below outlining some changes you may anticipate during your stay. Thank you for choosing Hotel Lincoln for your special getaway.
General Property Information
- Hotel Lincoln is implementing the American Hotel & Lodging Association’s Safe Stay industry-wide initiative, developed under the guidance of an Advisory Council, comprised of industry leaders representing all segments of the hotel industry, and in conjunction with public health experts to advance best practices for protecting against the coronavirus.
- The hotel has developed enhanced standards of care and cleanliness in partnership with cleaning industry expert Ecolab, with over 100 years of experience in assisting hospitality, public health, food safety and hygiene services.
- The entire hotel continues to be deep cleaned and thoroughly sanitized.
- Multiple sanitation cleanings occur throughout the day to ensure safe and comfortable environments for our guests and team. All public space will be cleaned and sanitized with Clorox Total 360 daily and as needed.
- Hand sanitization stations are located throughout the property.
- Guests care items including hand sanitizer, disposable masks, and gloves, will be available by request.
- All associates have undergone extensive health and safety training related to our enhanced standards of care promise.
- Our associates will wear personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, and maintain safe distancing from fellow team members.
- The health of our associates is being carefully monitored. Any team member that has any reason to believe they may have been exposed to COVID-19 or other illnesses have been instructed to stay home and seek proper medical attention.
Arrival and Departures
- Guest arrivals will be spaced apart and check-in will be expedited to accommodate minimal contact.
- Guests will receive a final bill via email prior to departure, so it will not be necessary to visit the Front Desk to complete your check-out.
- Valet service is currently suspended. Self-parking is available for all guests.
- The Front Desk team may be reached by phone for additional assistance.
- Housekeeping associates will wear personal protective equipment throughout the entire cleaning process.
- All surfaces are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected with best in class Ecolab recommended cleaning agents –– with special attention given to high-touch items such as door handles, light switches, thermostats, telephones, remote controls, alarm clocks, drapery pulls, furniture knobs, appliances, faucet handles, and toilet and shower handles.
- Housekeeping staff will not enter guest rooms during a guest's stay. Extra towels, bathroom amenities, etc., will be delivered outside the door upon request.
- Housekeeping will deliver requested essential items by tray or parcel outside of your guest room.
- Upon arrival, you may also discuss options for additional requests and linen exchanges.
- Guestrooms will remain vacant for an extended period following guest checkout.
- Dining offerings will be available at our restaurants, in-room dining will not be available but can be ordered for pickup
- Safety barriers have been installed at check-in podiums to provide safe distancing and minimal contact.
- Table spacing and seating has been adjusted to allow six feet between tables.
- The maximum number of guests allowed at each table will be six.
- Self-serve buffets, condiments and utensils will be suspended. All food shall be served by team member associates.
- Menus will be single-use or sanitized after each use.
- All surfaces will be sanitized with increased regularity and in between guest seating.
The Fitness Center
- At this time, the fitness center can be utilized by one person at a time and must be reserved through the Front Desk team.