What is check-in/check-out time?
Check-in time begins at 3pm and check-out is no later than 12pm (PST).
Do you allow smoking on property?
The Marker San Francisco is a smoke-free environment.
Do you allow pets?
Yes! We have recently been named one of San Francisco’s top pet-friendly hotels. Special pet amenities of treats, bowls and pet beds are available upon request. A signed pet agreement will be required upon check-in.
How much do you charge for Wi-Fi internet access?
Standard internet access is included in our daily amenity fee.
If you require more bandwidth, high-speed internet can be purchased with our guest services team for $9.95 for a 24-hour duration.
Do you have a fitness center? What are the hours?
Yes, we do have a fully equipped fitness center open 24 hours a day. It is located on the lower lobby level and is accessible with a guest room key.
Do you have a business center?
Our business center is located on the 2nd floor of the hotel, and guests have access to the room at all hours. There are two desktop computers, as well as a black/white printer. Guests can print their complimentary boarding pass through the welcome screen.
Do you have a pool?
No, we do not have a pool.
Do you have a spa?
In-room spa services are available upon request. Please contact our Guest Services team to reserve a spa treatment.
How do I get to the Hotel?
DRIVING FROM SAN FRANCISCO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT:
1. Head northwest on US-101 N
2. Use the right 2 lanes to take exit 430A toward Downtown SF
3. Merge onto I-280 N
4. Use the right 2 lanes to take exit 57 for 6th Street
5. Continue onto 6th St. (Please advise on road closures or street delays during the day)
6. 6th St turns slightly right and merges onto Taylor St
7. Turn left before the Walgreens Pharmacy. The Marker San Francisco will be on the left hand side.
DRIVING FROM OAKLAND INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT:
Get on I-880 N from Airport Dr, Bessie Coleman Dr, and 98th Ave
1. Head southeast toward Airport Dr
2. Turn slightly left onto Airport Dr
3. Continue onto Bessie Coleman Dr
4. Keep left to continue on 98th Ave
5. Use the right 2 lanes to take the Interstate 880 N ramp to Downtown/Oakland Continue on I-880 N. Take I-80 W to 5th St in San Francisco. Take exit 2A from I-80 W
6. Merge onto I-880 N
7. Use the left 3 lanes to take the Interstate 80 W exit toward San Francisco Partial toll road
8. Keep right at the fork and merge onto I-80 W Partial toll road
9. Use the left 2 lanes to take exit 2A for Fifth Street Continue on 5th St. Take Taylor St to Geary St
10. Use the right 2 lanes to turn right onto 5th St Parts of this road may be closed at certain times or days Pass by Burlington (on the right in 0.2 mi)
11. Turn left onto Minna St
12. Turn right at the 2nd cross street onto 6th St
13. 6th St turns slightly right and merges onto Taylor St
14. Turn left before the Walgreens Pharmacy. The Marker San Francisco will be on the left hand side.
DRIVING FROM SAN JOSE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
Get on CA-87 N from Airport Blvd
1. Head southeast toward Terminal Dr
2. Slight left onto Terminal Dr
3. Use the left 2 lanes to turn slightly left toward Airport Blvd
4. Continue onto Airport Blvd
5. Use the middle lane to turn slightly left to stay on Airport Blvd
6. Use the middle lane to continue on Skyport Dr
7. Use the left 2 lanes to turn left to merge onto CA-87 N toward US-101 N Take US-101 N to 6th St in San Francisco. Take exit 57 from I-280 N
8. Merge onto CA-87 N
9. Use the left 3 lanes to take exit 9B to merge onto US-101 N toward San Francisco
10. Use the right 2 lanes to take exit 430A toward Downtown SF
11. Merge onto I-280 N
12. Use the right 2 lanes to take exit 57 for Sixth Street Continue on 6th St. Drive to Geary St
13. Continue onto 6th St Parts of this road may be closed at certain times or days
14. Continue onto 6th St. (Please advise on road closures or street delays during the day)
15. Turn left before the Walgreens Pharmacy. The Marker San Francisco will be on the left hand side.
The hotel does not offer a complimentary shuttle to and from the airport. From San Francisco airport, other transportation options include:
1. Taxi - $50-75/car
2. Town Car to the airport $55; from airport $78
3. Shared Shuttle $17 per person to airport; $17 per person from airport
4. BART - $8-$9 per person
5. Uber/ LYFT - $40-$60/car
6. Uber Pool (max 2 adults) $25-$35
What is the best address to put in to my GPS?
501 Geary Street, San Francisco, CA 94102
Do you have onsite parking? How much is parking? Is it included in my room rate?
The hotel offers valet parking, with in and out privileges. The cost of valet is $58/day, and over-sized vehicles are $69/day (tax not included)
The hotel does not offer a self-parking garage.
When arriving, please park in front of the hotel, within the white zone and bring your keys inside to register your vehicle and check into the hotel.