- Lemonade and cookies in the lobby, 3 p.m. - 6 p.m. daily
- All-day coffee and tea service in the lobby
- Complimentary newspaper
- Complimentary luggage storage
- Covered parking ($35 + tax, per night)
- Concierge services
- Laundry/dry cleaning
- Pet-friendly accommodations
- Parking includes accessible spaces for vans and sedans
- Discounted rate at off-site fitness center
- Movie library
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout hotel
- 24-hour business center (PC and Mac platforms)
- Kitchenette available
- City views available
- 32″ flat-screen TV
- Blu-ray player
- Work desk and small writing table
- Iron/ironing board
- Linens laundered with green cleaning products
Joie de Vivre strives to have a positive impact on our community. Each of our boutique hotels is dedicated to donating a minimum of $200 per hotel room per year to organizations in their communities.
As an extension of JDV Gives, each hotel participates in the You Can Make a Difference program, launched in April 2008. The primary objective is to engage our guests by giving them the option to add an additional $1 to their total bill for each night they stay with us.
The Laurel Inn’s philanthropic partners in the You Can Make a Difference program are Rocket Dog Rescue, where dedicated volunteers save homeless and abandoned animals from euthanasia in overcrowded shelters and find them loving, happy homes; and Koret Family House, where children with cancer and other life-threatening illnesses go with their families to find physical comfort and emotional support, free from financial concerns.