We are delighted to welcome you to Hotel Del Sol, an urban oasis in the heart of the marina district with plenty of open space including our courtyard, self-parking spaces and exterior corridors.
The health and wellbeing of our guests and colleagues is paramount. As part of our ongoing commitment to you, we have implemented enhanced standards of care and cleanliness to ensure a safe and comfortable stay with us. We are outlining some changes you may anticipate during your stay. Thank you for choosing Del Sol for your getaway.
General Property Information
- Hotel Del Sol is implementing the American Hotel & Lodging Association’s Safe Stay industry-wide initiative, developed under the guidance of its Advisory Council, comprised of industry leaders representing all segments of the hotel industry, and in conjunction with public health experts to advance best practices for protecting against the coronavirus.
- Hotel Del Sol is Clean + Safe Certified by the California Hotel & Lodging Association. Incorporating recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the California Department of Public Health, and county health departments, CHLA has established standards for guest and employee cleanliness, workplace cleaning and safety, and changing guest experiences.
- The hotel has developed enhanced standards of care and cleanliness, as well as training and protocols. The entire property has been deep cleaned and thoroughly sanitized.
- The entire property has been deep cleaned and thoroughly sanitized, with products certified by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- Multiple sanitation cleanings occur throughout the day to ensure safe and comfortable environments for our guests and team. All public spaces will be cleaned and sanitized with leading sanitization products daily and as needed.
- Hand sanitization stations are located throughout the property.
- Guests care items including hand sanitizer, disposable masks, and gloves, will be available from Guest Services by request.
- All associates have undergone extensive health and safety training related to our enhanced standards of care promise.
- Our associates will wear personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, and maintain safe distancing from fellow team members.
- The health of our associates is being carefully monitored. Any colleagues who have any reason to believe they may have been exposed to COVID-19 have been instructed to stay home and seek proper medical attention.
Arrival and Departures
- Guest arrivals will be spaced apart and check-in will be expedited to accommodate minimal contact.
- Guests will receive a final bill via email prior to departure, so it will not be necessary to visit the Front Desk to complete your check-out.
- Self-parking is available for all guests on site.
- All guest rooms are accessed via exterior corridors.
- Individually controlled HVAC system in all guestroom except pool side rooms.
- The Guest Services team may be reached by telephone for additional assistance.
- Housekeeping associates will wear personal protective equipment throughout the entire cleaning process.
- • All surfaces are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected with best in class recommended cleaning agents –– with special attention given to high-touch items such as door handles, light switches, thermostats, telephones, remote controls, alarm clocks, drapery pulls, furniture knobs, appliances, faucet handles, and toilet and shower handles.
- Daily housekeeping service will be suspended, there will be no housekeeping during your stay.
- Housekeeping will deliver requested essential items by tray or parcel outside of your guestroom.
- Upon arrival, you may also discuss options for additional requests and linen exchanges.
- Guestroom tea and coffee self-serve items are temporarily suspended.
- Guestrooms will remain vacant for an extended period following guest checkout.
- At this time, the pool remains closed until further guidance from the San Francisco Department of Public Health.
- Once open, pool seating will be adjusted to meet the current government guidance for safe distancing.