September marks the kick off of the Saints season, and we are sharing our favorite hangouts and events to show our team some love.
1. Kicking it off with the Tchoupyard. Outdoor patio? Yes please.
Photo: @tchoupyard via photographer @rebeccaann_photos
2. The Rusty Nail has got you covered with 5 flat screens and an 86-inch projector screen inside, and 4 flat screens and a 65-inch big screen on the patio, providing the ultimate football atmosphere.
3. On Saturday, September 10, the 2016 Saints Kick Off Run will start outside the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in Champions Square, and continue down Poydras Street through the French Quarter. The real kicker? Runners will finish on the 50-yard line. Ready, set, geaux!
Photo: New Orleans Saints Kickoff Run
4. ESPN’s best sports bar in North America? We’ll take it! Walk-On’s is an American Sports bar with a taste of Louisiana. Cheers!
5. Champions Square. Home of the areas best Saint’s pregame party, open to the public 3 hours before each home game.
6. CLUB XLIV is located in the heart of the Square with built-in amenities that include modern furnishings, illuminated bars and advanced audio/video technology.
7. Lucy’s Retired Surfers Bar & Restaurant, serving rad food and classic surfer cocktails to set the mood for game day.
8. Dinos Bar and Grill providing happy hour and the perfect place for a post-game burger.
9. CellarDoor not only offers an artistic ambiance, for those of you looking for a swankier way to celebrate our Saints, but also supports the Son Of A Saint Foundation. Every home game, Cellar Door offers a $30 ticket to “Drink Dat”, which includes an open bar with cocktails, brunch or dinner options and entertainment.
10. Grab a seat at Lafitte’s Black Smith Shop Bar, reputed to be the oldest structure used as a bar in the United States.