Summer has officially arrived, and to celebrate – the talented mixologists here at Joie de Vivre Hotels have put their twist on the classic Aperol Spritz for you to enjoy all summer. Joyride scored the recipe so you can make it at home – below!
Joie de Vivre Summer Spritz
- 1 oz Aperol
- 1 oz Cocchi Americano (cinnamon infused if possible)
- 1 oz Fee Brothers Velvet Falernum syrup or Giffard almond syrup
- 3 oz Fever Tree bitter lemon soda
- Serve in a wine glass over ice and garnish with citrus – cheers!
PLUS: we’re giving you the opportunity to win a two-night stay at any one of our new hotels: The Troubadour in New Orleans, 50 Bowery in New York City, The Talbott in Chicago, or Hotel Becket in Lake Tahoe!
To enter to win:
- Visit the Joie de Vivre Hotels Facebook page (by clicking link), “Like” our page, and complete the form – OR –
- Follow us on instagram at @jdvhotels and share photos of what you’re sipping on, who you’re sipping with, or where you’re sipping this summer with the hashtag #jdvsummersips!
EVEN MORE: Our three winners will have their fabulous photos drawn by our very own artist-in-residence, Megan Roy, catch the first winner below!