The holidays are in full swing and the city is lit up! We are taking to the streets in Downtown San Francisco and sharing a quick guide to must-do’s while checking those final items off your gift lists!
- Warm up with a festive libation at the Americano Bar in Hotel Vitale. Our current favorite: the Smokin’ Sage which blends Mezcal, grapefruit, lemon, sage and angostura bitters.
- Stroll down charming Maiden Lane and snag a latte from quaint Iron Horse Coffee Shop.
- Gaze across the Union Square Ice Rink and up at the gigantic Christmas tree in the heart of the shopping district. Insider tip: Bites at the Cheesecake Factory above Macy’s will get you a birds’ eye view.
- Because one tree just isn’t enough, Neiman Marcus in Union Square provides the ultimate holiday shopping backdrop with beautiful floor to ceiling decor that is easily “insta-worthy”.
- Splurge on a steamy cup of Ghiradelli hot cocoa or stock up on chocolates bars & peppermint bark for the ultimate stocking stuffer.
- Check off your last-minute gifts with a visit to the Westfield Shopping Centre. Bright with holiday cheer, peruse the 9 glittering floors of this mecca mall.