Hotel Carlton Information
Frequently Asked Questions
What is check-in/check-out time?
Check in time is 3 p.m.; check out is 12 noon.
Do you allow smoking on property?
The Hotel Carlton is a non-smoking hotel.
Do you allow pets?
We welcome your pets. Upon check-in, a signed pet agreement will be required.
How much do you charge for high speed/Wi-Fi Internet access?
Our basic Wi-Fi is complimentary to all guests. Upgraded Wi-Fi is available for a charge of $9.95/day.
Do you have a fitness center? What kind of equipment does it have? What are the hours?
While we do not offer a fitness center on property, please contact our front desk for available offsite options.
Do you have a business center?
Our business center is located on the 1st floor of the hotel, and guests have access to it at all hours. There are two Apple desktop computers, as well as black/white printer. Guests can print their complimentary boarding pass through the welcome screen.
Do you have a pool?
We do not have a pool.
Do you have a spa?
We do not have a spa.
How do I get to the Hotel?
DRIVING FROM SAN FRANCISCO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT:
1) Depart airport following signs to US-101 N.
2) Stay on US-101
3) Exit on US-101 N. /Mission St. toward Golden Gate Bridge
4) Turn left onto S. Van Ness Ave.
5) Turn right onto Bush St.
6) Turn right at the 3rd cross street onto Hyde St.
7) Take the first right onto Sutter St.
8) The Hotel Carlton will be on the left side between Hyde and Larkin
DRIVING FROM OAKLAND INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT:
1) Depart airport following signs for I-880 N. to Downtown/Oakland and merge
2) Keep left at the fort and merge onto I-80 W. towards San Francisco
3) Pay toll and proceed over the Bay Bridge
4) Exit onto Fremont St.
5) Continue onto Front St.
6) Turn left on Pine St.
7) Turn left onto Hyde St.
8) Turn right at the 2nd cross street onto Sutter St.
9) The Hotel Carlton will be on the left side between Hyde and Larkin
DRIVING FROM SAN JOSE INTERNATION AIRPORT
1) Follow airport signage and merge onto CA-87 N. toward US-101 N.
2) Keep left at the fork and merge onto US-101 N exit onto US-101 N. /Mission St toward Golden Gate
3) Turn left onto S. Van Ness Ave.
4) Turn right onto Bush St.
5) Turn right at the 3rd cross street onto Hyde St.
6) Take the first right onto Sutter St.
7) The Hotel Carlton will be on the left side between Hyde and Larkin
The hotel does not offer a complimentary shuttle to and from the airport. From San Francisco airport, other transportation options include:
1) Taxi – $45-70/car
2) Town Car to the airport $50; from airport $60
3) Shared Shuttle $16 per person to airport; $18 per person from airport
4) BART – $8-$9 per person
5) Uber – $35-$60/car
6) Uber Pool (max 2 adults) $15 (promo rate could change)
What is the best address to put in to my GPS?
1075 Sutter Street, San Francisco, CA 94109
Do you have onsite parking? How much is parking? Is it included in my room rate?
The hotel offers valet parking, with in-out privileges. The cost of valet is $35/day, over-sized vehicles are $40/day. Tax is not included, currently at 14%.
The hotel does not offer a self-parking garage.
Park in the white zone and bring your keys inside to register your vehicle and check into the hotel.
What is your restaurant’s cuisine?
Saha O – Features Arabic Fusion cuisine.
What are the hours of the restaurant/bar/lounge?
Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday – Friday: 7:30 a.m. -9:30 a.m.
Brunch: Saturday and Sunday: 9 a.m.-12 p.m.
Dinner: Tuesday – Thursday: 6 p.m. – 9 p.m.
Friday and Saturday: 6 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.