Hotel Avante Information
Frequently Asked Questions
What is check-in/check-out time?
Check in time is 4p.m.; check out is 11am.
Do you allow smoking on property?
The Hotel Avante is a non-smoking hotel.
Do you allow pets?
We welcome service animals only.
What is your fax number?
How much do you charge for high speed/Wi-Fi Internet access?
Our basic Wi-Fi (5MBPS) is complimentary to all guests. Upgraded Wi-Fi is available for a charge (10MBPS is $5.95/per 24 hours and 12 MBPS is $9.95/24 hours).
Do you have a fitness center? What kind of equipment does it have? What are the hours?
We do have a fitness center that is located on the 4th floor of the hotel. It includes an elliptical, treadmill and light dumbbells. The fitness center is open from 6:00 a.m. until 10 :00 p.m. If you are looking for a nice running trail there is the Stephens Creek running trail near by the hotel.
Do you have a business center?
Our business center is on the first floor and is open 24 hours a day accessible by key. We have one computer and printer in there. If the business center is being used, we would be happy to assist in the printing of documents, boarding passes etc.
Do you have a pool?
We do have an outdoor pool that is open from 6:00 a.m. until 10:00 p.m. The pool area is also considered a non-smoking area. We also do not allow glass at the pool area.
Do you have a spa?
We do not have a spa, but we do have a hot tub in the pool area. The hours for the hot tub are also from 6:00 a.m. until 10:00 p.m.
How do I get to the Hotel?
DRIVING FROM SAN JOSE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
1) Follow airport signage for CA-87 toward US-101 N
2) Keep left at fork and merge onto US-101 N/San Francisco
3) Take the Mathilda Ave S. exit toward Sunnyvale
4) Merge onto N. Mathilda Ave.
5) Turn right on W. El Camino Real
6) Hotel Avante is located on the northern side of El Camino Real
DRIVING FROM OAKLAND INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT:
1) Follow airport signage for I-880 S. toward San Jose
2) Take exit for Dumbarton Bridge and proceed over paying the toll and merging on CA-84 W.
3) Turn left onto Willow Road and merge onto US-101 S.
4) Take the exit CA-85 toward Santa Cruz/Cupertino
5) Exit onto CA-82 S/ E. El Camino Real toward Sunnyvale
6) Make a U-turn.
7) Hotel Avante is located on the northern side of El Camino Real
DRIVING FROM SAN FRANCISCO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT:
1) Follow airport signage to US-101 S.
2) Take Exit CA-85 toward Santa Cruz/Cupertino
3) Exit onto CA-82 S. / E. El Camino Real toward Sunnyvale
4) Make a U-turn.
5) Hotel Avante is located on the northern side of El Camino Real
The hotel does not offer a complimentary shuttle to and from the airport however below are the options available:
From San Francisco International Airport:
Taxi: Pre-arranged with the hotel can cost you roughly $95. If you choose to wait and pic up a taxi at the airport, they can run between $120-150.
Super Shuttle: Cost is around $40 but will take a bit longer as others will be dropped off along the way.
Public transport: Possible but would require multiple means of transportation such as train and bus, or taxi, train, taxi.
From: San Jose International Airport:
Taxi: Pre-arranged with the hotel can cost you roughly $39. If you choose to wait and pic up a taxi at the airport, they can run between $39-45
Super Shuttle: Cost is around $20 but will take a bit longer as others will be dropped off along the way.
What is the best address to put in to my GPS?
860 E. El Camino Real Mountain View, CA 94040
Do you have onsite parking? How much is parking? Is it included in my room rate?
The hotel offers complimentary self-parking
The hotel does not offer valet parking
What is your restaurant’s cuisine?
We do not have a restaurant on property. We do have breakfast that is included in your stay. It is an extended continental breakfast, which includes hot and cold items. Bacon, sausage, scrambled eggs, potatoes, French toast or pancakes, rice kimchi, miso soup, pastries, sliced fruit and so on.
What are the hours of the restaurant/bar/lounge?
Monday through Friday: 5:30 a.m. -9:30 a.m.
Saturday and Sunday: 7a.m. – 10 a.m.