Services & Amenities
Our beautifully appointed Sacramento hotel offers all the comforts you would expect from a Joie De Vivre hotel.
- Grange Restaurant & Bar, featuring the finest of fresh, locally grown cuisine in a sophisticated atmosphere
- Room service is available daily from 6:30 am - 11:00 pm
- Same-day dry cleaning/laundry service
- Concierge services
- Non-smoking boutique hotel
- Valet parking available ($25/day)
- Complimentary newspapers every weekday
- Quiet hours from 11:00 pm - 8:00 am
- 11,000 square feet of meeting and event space including a 3,000-square-foot climate controlled, tented roof deck available for events and weddings with sweeping views of the State Capitol and downtown Sacramento skyline
- Fitness center
- Political movie lending library
- 24-hour business center with Mac computers that can run both PC and Mac platforms
- 11,000 square feet of meeting and event spaces
- On-property business services
- Lodgenet in-room movie selections
- Luxury bedding featuring Italian down duvets, pillow selection available
- High-definition LCD TV
- MP3/iPod sound system
- Clock radio
- Work desk with ergonomic chair
- Honor bar
- Laptop safe
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Keurig single-cup coffee/tea makers
Joie de Vivre strives to have a positive impact on our community. Each of our hotels is dedicated to donating a minimum of $200 per guestroom per year to organizations in their communities.
As an extension of JDV Gives, each hotel participates in the You Can Make a Difference program, launched in April of 2008. The primary objective is to engage our guests by giving them the option to add an additional $1 of their total bill for each night they stay with us. Guests are able to opt out of this program at check-out.
The Citizen Hotel's philanthropic partner in the You Can Make a Difference program is the Child Abuse Prevention Center. Their mission is to protect children throughout Sacramento County from the risk or impact of abuse, neglect or abandonment.