Driving Improvement throughout your Global Logistics & Trade O...
Jul 25 2013
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Hyatt House Santa Clara
3915 Rivermark Plaza
Santa Clara, CA 95054
Is driving critical global supply chain improvement on your agenda this year?
Feeling stuck and need some fresh perspective on how and where to begin?
Want to produce some WOW factor for your customers?
Join us for an interactive full day training session to brush up your project skills and jump start your improvement initiatives!
Who should attend?
Program and Project Managers, Analysts, Finance, Operations personnel and others responsible for driving cost reduction, revenue enhancement and process improvement across the organizational global supply chain.
What will be covered?
- Blueprint and methodology to drive your process improvement initiative through to realization
- Effective strategies to address change management, corporate culture and geographical cultural nuances inherent in global initiatives
- Tools and templates to be utilized during interactive course
- Case studies of global Customs & Logistics focused process improvement initiatives that have collectively resulted in multi-million dollar cost savings and cost avoidance with dramatically improved customer satisfaction levels
- Groups of 3 or more are encouraged to attend to maximize coursework ROI; Group discounts available ($10.00 discount per person for groups of three or more); Contact Event Organizer
- Cancellations accepted up to 5 working days before event for full refund