Services & Amenities
Our beautifully appointed San Francisco hotel offers all the comforts you would expect from a Joie De Vivre hotel.
- Complimentary onsite car parking for one car per room
- Complete hotel concierge services
- Onsite bus parking available upon request; shore power for buses (available for one bus at a time)
- Same-day laundry and valet service
- Luggage storage
- Completely non-smoking hotel
CHAMBERS eat + drink, our stylish, poolside restaurant and bar
(Please be advised that the Phoenix and Chambers eat + drink often host special events in our courtyard and lounge. Please inquire about any events taking place during your stay, with the hotel front desk.
- Outdoor, heated swimming pool with landmark mural, Francis Forlenza's "My Fifteen Minutes" on the bottom
- Complimentary passes for Kabuki Springs & Spa (Monday-Friday, 10am-5pm)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi available throughout the hotel
- Retro Chic stylish decor
- 42" Flat Screen TV's
- Direct TV with HBO
- DVD players are available at the front desk, free of charge
- Desk with desk chair
- Phone with voicemail and dataport
- Complimentary high-speed wireless internet access available throughout the hotel
- Hair dryer
- Iron/Ironing board
- Ceiling fans in most rooms
- Electronic locks
- In-room safes
Joie De Vivre strives to have a positive impact on our community. Each of our hotels is dedicated to donating a minimum of $200 per guestroom per year to organizations in their communities.
As an extension of JDV Gives, each hotel participates in the You Can Make a Difference program, launched in April of 2008. The primary objective is to engage our guests by giving them the option to add an additional $1 of their total bill for each night they stay with us. Guests are able to opt out of this program at checkout.
Phoenix Hotel's philanthropic partner in the You Can Make a Difference program is H.E.A.R. (Hearing Education and Awareness for Rockers), where volunteers are dedicated to raising awareness of the real dangers of repeated exposure to excessive noise levels from music, which can lead to permanent (and sometimes debilitating) hearing loss and tinnitus.
TripAdvisor 2013 Certificate of Excellence