Map & Directions
From the South/San Francisco Airport
- Take US-101 North towards San Francisco and exit on 4th Street.
- Cross 4th Street and stay in the 2 left-hand lanes.
- Turn left onto 3rd Street and then right onto Mission Street.
- Hotel Vitale is on your left, on the Embarcadero.
From the North
- Take 101 South across the Golden Gate Bridge.
- Follow the signs for Downtown on Lombard Street.
- Turn right on Van Ness Avenue and make a left on Bush Street.
- Go approximately 2 miles and turn left onto Market Street.
- Continue 3 blocks until you reach a dead end at Steuart Street.
- Turn right onto Steuart Street and continue one block until you get to Mission St.
- Turn left and Hotel Vitale is located on your left.
From the East Bay/Oakland Airport
- Take I-80 towards the Bay Bridge and exit on Fremont Street.
- Turn right on Mission Street and keep going until you get to the Embarcadero.
- Hotel Vitale is on your left.
BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit)
- Board train traveling in the direction of the Embarcadero Station.
- Exit Embarcadero Station onto Market.
- Travel 2 blocks northeast on Market and make a right on Steuart Street.
- Continue on Steuart Street for one block and make a left onto Mission Street.
- Hotel Vitale is located on the left side.
Get directions to Hotel Vitale on Google Maps.
Hotel Vitale is also accessible locally by the following means of transportation:
SFO Airport Shuttle
Reserve with our partner GO Lorrie's Airport Shuttle for a special rate.