Social Fluency Accelerator Course
Nov 11 2013
7:00 PM - 10:00 PM
156 2nd Street
San Francisco, CA 94105
With the holidays coming up and lots of potential social engagements with family, friends, and co-workers – we want this holiday season to be your best one. Most of us can relate to one or more of these situations - particularly around the holidays. Do any of these sound familiar?
- You hate small talk and are dreading the holiday company party you are obligated to attend.....or you just dread certain situations at work in general (talking in meetings, dealing with your boss or certain coworkers)
- You tense up at the thought of engaging with family that always know how to push your buttons this holiday season
- You’re single and making excuses (like you don’t have anything to wear) in order to avoid going out alone
- You’re tired of taking your brother, sister or roommate to the events you’ve been invited to and want to attend
- You’ve recently moved to town and don’t know many people yet
- You spend so much time in front of a computer that when it comes to interacting with humans, you sometimes feel like you forgot how!
SPECIAL HOLIDAY SEASON OFFER:
2 for the price of 1 in our Nov-Dec Accelerator Program
EXTRA BONUS: Act now and you also get a free seat in 2 additional one-night master classes between now and January!
Description of the Accelerator Program:
1 night a week over 6 weeks -18 hours of life changing material. For six weeks, you’ll meet with a small group of students with similar goals in a supportive environment. The lead facilitator for this program is our President Rachel Kjack. Filled with practice time and exercises, you’ll tap into a new level of confidence and develop your ability to connect with others - regardless of what level you are at coming into the program.
Here’s what you get each week:
1. The Awareness Class – Breaking Down our Fears and Understanding How to Make Sustainable Change
2. The Presence Class – Understanding and Managing Yourself in Social Situations and Difficult Conversations
3. The Rapport Class – Creating Connections and Being Able to Build Rapport with Anyone
4. The Happy Class – Building the Life you Love and Turning Life into a Social Playground
5. The Magnetism Class – Influencing Others with your Irresistible Charm
6. The Possibilities Class – Transforming Your Life from Here Forward
Cancellation Policy: Students may change their start date to a future class with no penalty. Cancellations should be made 20 days before the start of class, such cancellations are eligible for a full refund. Cancellations made within 10-20 days before the start of class are eligible for a 50% refund. All other cancellations will be responsible for the full cost of the class.