Services & Amenities
There are certain standards by which a visit to Palm Springs is judged, such as pool time and the scenery that goes with it, the quality of architecture and design and, perhaps most importantly, the ability to enjoy the desert landscape and air, preferably with a cocktail in hand. By all accounts, the Saguaro has you more than covered.
- POOL The centerpiece of the Saguaro Palm Springs is an outdoor, Olympic-size pool with two hot tubs and plentiful lounge seating. The largest pool in Palm Springs is serviced by a poolside bar and restaurant from Iron Chef Jose Garces, and features fresh fruit margaritas, crafted cocktails by the pitcher, and a full bar and beer selection. Weekly entertainment includes DJ sets, live music and poolside movies.
- EL JEFE At The Saguaro, El Jefe takes inspiration from the diverse street food of Mexico. Guests can enjoy an extensive list of over 100 tequilas and mescals, fresh fruit margaritas. and a full bar and beer selection. Join us for live music and daily happy hours.
- TINTO RESTAURANT Jose Garces - Food Network's 2010 Iron Chef Winner - brings his signature restaurant to the Saguaro. Tinto (red wine in Spanish) is a wine bar and restaurant inspired by the Basque region of Northern Spain and Southern France. Join us for a modern approach to traditional pintxos (Peen-chos), or Basque tapas, and a deep selection of area's wines and cocktails. For reservations, contact 760-322-1900 or make reservations online here
- 24 Hour Fitness Center
- Secure On-site Parking
- Laundry and dry cleaning service
- Wireless Internet access
- Daily yoga
- Shuttle Service to downtown Palm Springs Thursday –Saturday 1pm-9pm
- Cruiser Bike
USA Today Newspaper
*Daily resort fee $25.00 USD per night includes On-site Parking, WiFi, Daily Yoga, Full access to Pool during pool hours, 24 hours Gym access, Cruiser Bike Rental, USA today, & Local Calls
- All rooms refreshed February 2012
- Flat Screen TV
- Views of surrounding mountains, pool and city (select rooms)
- Outdoor patios or step-out balconies
- Large working desks
- Stereo with iPod docking station
- On-demand movies and music
The Saguaro Spa
- On-site, casual spa featuring indigenous treatments
- Appointments can be made by booking online or by calling 760-969-6483
For Photos and Updates
Check-in time is guaranteed anytime after 4:00 PM, and check-out time is 12:00 noon. Please contact us at 760-323-1711 for early check-in and late check-out options.