Services & Amenities
The vibe here is fun and open. It is LA, after all. Enjoy Pacific Rim-influenced cuisine on the pool deck or in a cabana by the fire pit. Check your flight status from the LAX Lounge. Stimulate those brain cells before a meeting with Xbox Kinect. When it’s time to go, our own complimentary shuttle will take you straight to LAX. Your cool ride awaits.
- Custom Hotel offers complimentary shuttle service to and from LAX daily from 5 a.m. to 2 a.m. To request a shuttle for LAX pick-up, please dial 310.645.0400 once you have arrived at baggage claim and have bags in-hand. Our staff will provide you with the pickup instructions. LAX is one of the busiest airports in the world, so please allow 15-20 minutes from the time you place the call for your airport pick up. For parties larger than 5, please contact us at least 3 hours in advance. We look forward to your arrival.
- For LAX drop-off, our shuttle runs every half hour on the hour and is based on availability. To reserve your seat for LAX drop off, please dial extension "6060" at least 3 hours prior to your departure time. Travel time to LAX is estimated at 10 minutes. Safe travels!
Five social lounges for gathering and sharing ideas. Each has its own concept:
- Layover Lounge. Located in the main lobby and featuring communal tables with power outlets (for all your devices) and seating hubs for impromptu meetings.
- Transonic. Electronic gaming lounge equipped with Xbox Kinect and Wii game stations, 55" LCD/HDMI TVs and surround sound system.
- LAX Lounge. Inspired by the airport VIP lounge. Features plush seating, flight departure display, PC, printer for boarding passes, work desks and a 42" LCD/HDMI TV.
- Stratosphere. 12th floor relaxation room with rich leather massage chairs, calming music and a tranquil atmosphere. Serenity now.
- Duty Free. Our take on the vending machine room. Includes all-natural snacks, ready-to-eat meals and a variety of drink machines.
- DECK33 Bar Restaurant. Casual bar and dining space featuring cuisine and drinks with a Pacific Rim influence and overlooking the stadium-style sun deck and pool.
- Hangar 39. Lobby floor event space with its own entrance and bar, perfect for private parties and social functions.
- Heated outdoor pool, multi-tiered sun deck, five cabanas and fire pit. For more information on pool parties, special events and promotions, please like us on Facebook.
- Weight room is equipped with a weight machine and yoga/stretching area.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- PrintMe-enabled printers in business center allow for wireless printing from your laptop or device
- Power outlets in Layover Lounge lobby area for skyping, tweeting, blogging, etc.
- View our creative Meeting Spaces here.
- All rooms renovated June 2011
- Complimentary wireless Internet
- 37" flat-screen LCD TV with HDMI to connect with mobile devices for movie viewing
- Stereo with iPod docking station
- Controllable LED lighting system for color personalization
- Modern platform bed
- Work desks (King and Queen Rooms)
- Task lamps and ergonomic chairs (Elevated Rooms)
- Dual telephone lines
- 300-thread count linens
- On-demand movies and music
- Double pane, operable windows
- Laptop-accommodating safes
How to justify an Elevated Room if your boss, significant other or conscience questions you:
- The views of LA are incredible.
- Exclusive access to the LAX Lounge. For networking!
- Exclusive access to the Stratosphere relaxation room. Puts you in a better mood when you return.
- Workstations make you more productive and in touch. At least in theory.
- Pets must remain on leash while on property.
- Pets are not allowed to be left unattended for any length of time in guestrooms. Lonely pets tend to bark or howl, disrupting the experience for neighboring guests.
- Pets must be properly registered at check-in to our pet-friendly floor(s). Failure to properly register a pet may result in a $100 deep-cleaning fee.
- Please note, our suites and elevated rooms are ineligible for accommodations with pets.
- Pets may not enter the pool area nor any food & beverage outlets, due to health department requirements.
- Secure valet parking (nightly charge of $22)
- Laundry and dry cleaning service