Explore all of Joie de Vivre's unique hotels, restaurants and spas.
The Ranch offers a collection of indoor and outdoor facilities that no other resort can match — programs and experiences designed specifically to help you rekindle romances, rethink companies, reconnect with friends and family and of course, revive spirits.
Creative cuisine and impeccable service have long been the recipe for success at Rio Grill in Carmel, and no one leaves this locals’ favorite hungry.
At the same time, thousands of Monterey County residents battle hunger every day. So to honor its 30th anniversary in The Crossroads, Carmel, the Rio Grill team will hold a fundraiser to support The Food Bank of Monterey County as they work to eliminate hunger in our community.
Since 1983, the Rio has been the place to meet friends, enjoy vibrant, flavorful food and relax with a refreshing cocktail or glass of wine. On Thursday, Nov. 14, the restaurant will mark it’s 30th anniversary by treating customers to the flavors and memories from the 1980s, ’90s and ’00s, with hopes of raising $10,000 for The Food Bank, whose mission is “to lead community efforts in the awareness and elimination of hunger in Monterey County.” The team at Rio Grill wants to thank its long time loyal customers for years of support and helping make Rio Grill the iconic restaurant it has become on the Monterey Peninsula.
Save the Date:
· Thursday, Nov. 14
· 6–9 p.m.
· Rio Grill in the Crossroads, Carmel.
· Savor your favorite Rio food from each decade.
· Sip the most popular cocktails from the ’80s, ’90s & 2000’s.
· Listen to live music.
· RSVP required and can be made through EventBrite. http://riogrillanniversarybenefit.eventbrite.com
· Space available for 350 attendees. (we’re taking over the whole joint!)
· If the event does not sell out, The Food Bank will sell tickets the night of the event at Rio Grill.
· $30 donation to The Food Bank of Monterey County includes food, beverage tasting and live music.
· The Rio Grill team hopes to raise $10,000 for The Food Bank for Monterey County in honor of its 30th anniversary.
· 100 percent of your donation will benefit The Food Bank of Monterey County. The Food Bank solicits, collects, stores and redistributes food to individuals as well as nonprofit agencies that serve the aged, ill and needy. The Food Bank for Monterey County is a member of Feeding America, the national network of food banks. Feeding America is the largest domestic hunger-relief organization in the United States.
For more information on Rio Grill please call (831) 625-5436 or go to www.riogrill.com.