Explore all of Joie de Vivre's unique hotels, restaurants and spas.
The Ranch offers a collection of indoor and outdoor facilities that no other resort can match — programs and experiences designed specifically to help you rekindle romances, rethink companies, reconnect with friends and family and of course, revive spirits.
Gateway to Big Sur presented by Hyatt Carmel Highlands and The Big Sur Food and Wine Festival To Kick Off on Thursday, November 7, 2013, at the Hyatt Carmel Highlands.
40 Wineries and 22 Chefs! Portion Of The Event Proceeds To Benefit Nine Monterey County Charities
Hyatt Carmel Highlands, located at 120 Highlands Drive in the Carmel Highlands, long known as the legendary location for culinary talent and host of the world famous Masters of Food and Wine will serve as the lead sponsor and host of the opening event of the Big Sur Food and Wine Festival.
Tickets will be on sale through EventBrite on August 15th. Tickets purchased between August 15th and September 15th will be $95 per ticket. From September 15th to the November 7th tickets will be $125.00. Tickets can be purchased at http://www.eventbrite.com/event/7040150279 . Join us on Thursday, November 7th from 5:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. for the Gateway to Big Sur presented by the Hyatt Carmel Highlands and Big Sur Food and Wine Festival. The Gateway to Big Sur entices the palate in a celebration of local flair and regional flavor in the epicenter of culinary innovation.
The Hyatt Carmel Highlands will be transformed into an enchanting oasis featuring fourty vintners, menu tastings from twenty-two notable chefs including:
· Chef Matt Bolton, Hyatt Carmel Highlands
· Chef Robert Lang of American Craft/Hyatt Regency Chicago
· Chef Aaron Haagerdorn of Praire/Hyatt Regency Minneapolis
· Chef Shane Hammett of The Lone Eagle Grille/Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe
· Chef Jerry Register Intercontinental
· Chef Cy Yontz Rio Grill
· Kent Torrey Cheese Shop in Carmel-by-the-Sea
· Chef John Cox Post Ranch
· Chef Truman Jones Ventana
· Chef Tim Hrusa Treebone
· Chef Philip Wojtowicz Big Sur Bakery
· Chef Domingo Santamaria Deetjen's
· Chef Brian Overhauser - Jamieson Ranch, Napa
· Chef Matt Glazer - Big Sur Roadhouse
· Jacque Zagouri and Elizabeth LeMaire - Restaurant Bouchée, Carmel
· Jamieson Ranch, Chanin
· Continuum (Tim Mondavi)
· Crocker& Starr
· Hyde de Villaine
· Louis Roederer Champagne
· Ram's Gate
· Au Bon Climat
· Ridge Vineyards
For more information, please contact Toby Rowland-Jones at 831-667-0800 firstname.lastname@example.org, or visitwww.bigsurfoodandwine.org