On Saturday, June 15 from 8 - 11 a.m. the Scottsdale Business Community Project will be hosting the first-ever Scottsdale Fertility Forum. An exclusive forum comprised of the top fertility doctors in Scottsdale, this inspirational and educational event will allow each doctor to share their knowledge and expertise on how to conceive, carry a pregnancy to term and achieve a successful delivery. The panel consists of the following doctors and their respective specialties:
• Dr. Ketan S. Patel, MD, AzARH, IVF and other conception options
• Dr. Monique G. Lin, MD, MSPH Phoenix Perinatal Associates, High-risk pregnancy and delivery options
• Dr. Leila Turner ND Naturopathic Specialist, Treat the whole body, not just the parts
• Dr. Dana Price, Ilumina Healing Sanctuary, Acupuncture pregnancy
• Kirsten Carey, Nourish Restaurant, Gluten and food-related allergies
• Briana Beveridge, The Overwhelmed Mom, Techniques to keep grounded while navigating the IVF process
Tickets are $45 online or $50 at the door and can be purchased by visiting www.ScottsdaleBCP.com.